December 19, 2014

Bottle Top Snowmen Creativity



I have an idea in my head when I start a project. My boys have their own ideas! I love that. Yes, it does mean that my craft ideas don't always come to fruition, but I choose to see my ideas as "prompts" for their wonderful creativity. 


So when I glued these bottle tops together, I envisioned bottle top snowmen ornaments, like you see in the photo at the top. Yip, that's my attempt. (I used a glue gun to glue these tops together by the way.)

But, when my boys saw bottle top snowmen, they saw this...
 
 

and this... Little One's creation below. Little One often takes the lead from big brother. :)


This activity kept them busy for more than an hour. A great success in my book. I'm sure you love your kiddos' ideas too... have they ever "bettered" your idea? 


This will be my last post for the year. We will be returning to my home town for Christmas and the New Year. I do wish you a blessed and beautiful Christmas time with your families and friends. If you are traveling, be safe. Take care, till next time.

Georgia x

2 comments:

Mrs FF said...

Sorry mommy, but the boys won this round LOL!!! They are so creative and I love their imagination.


Have a good holiday and travel safe

Marcia (123 blog) said...

I love their take on it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...