August 8, 2012

lego head cup cake toppers



Inspired by lots of lego party ideas on Pinterest, I decided to make lego head cupcake toppers for Little One's birthday ring at school. 

I kept this very simple, as I had to make sixteen of these. I used a square punch to cut the squares quickly and a special little punch that rounds the corners. I added a long toothpick (not the usual short type) with sticky tape to each one.



I love how a simple decoration takes an ordinary cupcake and turns it into something quite special :).

PS. Yes, we have had a birthday! I'll be sharing our at home celebration with you in the next post. 

2 comments:

Km said...

Absolutely adorable!!!!!! Bet all his friends gobbled them up with huge smiles!

Joyfulmama said...

So cute!! Well done!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...