July 5, 2012

Shaving Cream Fun



If you are following, you will know that we are busy with a Robots theme at the moment, but today I'm breaking away from that to share some shaving cream fun. It's holidays almost everywhere and I thought this to be such a great holiday activity. It certainly kept my little guy busy for quite awhile.

So today I squirted some shaving cream over a few of Little One's cars that I had placed on his table. He was intrigued :). I then left him to play and he quickly added a whole lot of his vehicles, as you can see in the pics.


After a nice play, Little One deserted the scene, so I moved the table outside and asked him if he wanted his spray bottle to clean the cars. "Yes, like a car wash!", was his response. 


 
That entertained him for quite a bit longer, because after the cars were all washed down, he roamed into the garden, spray bottle in hand. YAY for me - I could get a few things done :)

This idea was inspired by posts at  The Herkert House and A Childhood List. Isn't blogging great!

PS. Linking to The Sunday Showcase

5 comments:

Unknown said...

the evolution of this project is wonderful- isn't that how all things with kids go :) such fun!

Katie said...

Looks like he had a great time! Thanks for linking back to us! I am so glad you did because it led me to your blog which is filled with so many great ideas!

km said...

I thought I left a comment... but I know I smiled big when I saw this post!!!! What a wonderful afternoon sensory and fun experience!!

Rebecca English said...

What lovely messy fun. It looks like snow!

Thanks for linking to the Sunday Showcase

mermaid said...

Oh this is really fun!
I`ll do it when we will be visiting our little niece :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...