July 8, 2012

Paint Chip Robots



I have been very inspired by the many crafty uses for paint chips that I've seen around lately. So when I was brainstorming for some robot crafts, I had one of those happy crafty AHA moments (do you have those?) - why not Paint Chip Robots? The chips are suited to robot shapes and of course you have lots of lovely colours to work with.

I decided to add some photos to make these more personal for the boys. I didn't have any recent ones printed of Big One, so I raided an old photo box and found this picture of him - he was about 4 years old.



Little One also loved the idea of being inside the robot :).




More robot fun coming up..:) 

Sharing this at:

2 comments:

Nebuchudnessar said...

great idea, very effective

km said...

I LOVE THEM!!! They are so adorable! After seeing your post earlier today we went and immediately made PAINT CHIP SOLDIERS-- for our boot camp week. THANK you so much for the wonderful idea. I especially love using leftover paint samples because we are recycling too. :):) xoxoxooxox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...