April 4, 2011

Cats {Cat and Cow Craft}

 
When I saw this cute cat craft here at Katherine Marie Photography, I just knew it would be a great addition to our Cats theme! It comes from All Kids Network and the instructions can be found here.

Little One watched with great anticipation while I made this kitty and got up to some of his own cutting and pasting. He loves using a scissors and cuts really well. He also loves the glue stick, but is inclined to want to eat it! Anyway, he was really impressed with the cat and asked me to also make a cow. So I obliged - good Mommy that I am. I was about half way when he then insisted on a sheep...I promised that for another day :).

Till next time...

1 comment:

Km said...

I just love an easy, quick craft!!!! Your cows are just adorable!! I am thinking you could do an entire farm with that cut out! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...