January 4, 2011

2011 is here!



I have been away with family for a few days in Vermont, Hermanus, and it was wonderful! We are very blessed to have access to a family holiday home and we usually find ourselves there over New Year. This year the weather was strangely a bit miserable, but I actually loved it. (I don't function so well in the very hot weather!) So, in spite of the weather, we had lovely times on the beach, walked around enjoying the amazing natural beauty and, of course, just got to kick back and relax a bit with loved ones. I think the best part about getting away is the fact that you leave all the must-do lists at home and you have no choice but to CHILL!!

I wanted to take this opportunity to not only wish you, but also to thank YOU, my wonderful readers, for joining me so far on this little blogging adventure. When I started this blog in March last year, I had a certain vision for it, but I can honestly say, it got a bit of a life of it's own. I never thought that I would be sharing so many kiddies' crafts and Mommy-made games and toys. This has been so much fun and my children have only benefited. I won't tell you what I have in mind going forward, but I certainly hope to keep you all reading in 2011! 

To those of you who have come back time and time again to leave (very kind) comments or even email me with feedback and encouragement, THANK YOU!! It's your continuous support that really keeps me motivated. I have also been so blessed to make some amazing faraway friends and this has been an added bonus of this blogging journey that I am so thrilled about. I know too that many of my readers are closer to home and are not necessarily bloggers. Thank you so much for subscribing ...I can't express how it makes me feel to know that you choose to receive my posts in your inbox :).

And last, but certainly not least, I would like to wish all of you a very happy New Year! May it be a very special year for you and your families.

Till next time, 
Georgia

2 comments:

Km said...

Ii love love that photo! Color and personality... The best combo. I wish a dazzling 2011!!!!!

Unknown said...

Happy new year Georgia! I can't wait to see what you have in store for 2011. Enjoy the rest of your holiday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...